Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Carrot treat boxes - MLSB Farmer's Market

I recently created some fun carrot boxes 
with the Fresh from the Field patterned paper 
from My Little Shoebox's Farmers'Market collection.

Here's the link to Rubber Stampin Zone, where I found the template 
for those that would like to give this project a try.


For one box, I hand cut green leaves and for the other box  
I cut a piece of green pattern paper into little strips 
( not more than 1/4") and curled them for a fun, dimensional carrot top.

 Finally, I used some of the Farmer's Market journaling tags to add sentiments and finish them off.

Also don't forget that there is still time to enter the Farmers' Market 
challenge which can be found {here}.

5 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

This is just entirely too cute, too too cute!

Unknown said...

So very cute!

Kim said...

OH these are just wayyyy toooooo cute Pearl!!!

Wendy Kwok said...

Wow.. you are doing awesome things for MLSB! This project is way too cute!

Audrey Pettit said...

These are just SO stinkin' cute, Pearl! LOVE the tops you created for the carrots. :)