Monday, April 12, 2010

The Scrappiest layout sketch 60


I wanted to cut into some new Lily Bee papers 
& used the latest Hello Sunshine line
 for Sketch 60 of the Scrappiest this week. 


For the background I used a white Bazzill spot laminated cardstock which I misted on
 with Heidi Swapp's Black Magic & Electric Blue GM . 
Love how the laminated patterns come through
 when I wipe away excess mist after misting.
Such Sweet Tierney chipboard buttons are 
always a perfect touch when in doubt about 
what to use to embellish boyish layouts . 
I also decided to try out some extra long stitches with hemp as a frame around the photos. 

9 comments:

Kim said...

OMgosh Pearl that misting is just devine...perfect colour perfect pattern...just PERFECT!!!

tania said...

this is oh so beautiful, love the background!!:)

Sue said...

love those papers - great LO Pearl - the frame idea is lovely xx

BabyBokChoy said...

The background looks FABulous!!! And that new Lily Bee paper, wow, so vibrant!! Love it!!

Jennifer said...

The background looks awesome and I love these papers! The buttons are perfect and I LOVE the hemp frame!! Such sweet photos too!! I am loving B&W's!!!

piradee talvanna said...

oh... i see some yellow ...lol

Jacque said...

Oh wow, awesome LO pearl :)

Chris said...

oooooh Pearl what a beautiful layout my friend!!

Love how you created that fabulous background it is AWESOME and such beautiful photos too :D

Have a great day me lovely

hugs
Chris xx

Susan said...

Gorgeous, Pearl :) You make such beautiful backgrounds and embellish with such style....