Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Monday in the Park


This week ,I got hold of some new OA Thrift Shop ( & a little Fly a Kite ) 
& couldn't resist doing a park layout
 when I looked at that background sheet music pp 
& all the song titles/ images on it. 


I am getting a hang of using those banners -
 this time with the Jenni Bowlin stickers 
on brown twine . ;) 
They really do fill up empty spaces in such a fun way for me 
& definitely great for titles too.

There are a coupla of new Martha Stewart punch sets 
that are so desirable to me - eeks ! 
I test drove this bird and branch set here .

Love the new quilted, embroidered floral , Gothic Arches just to name a few ...


I misted my fave TH Flourish Mask in 3 colors this time 
- Chocolate, English Ivy & Lemon Meringue .
Misting just takes so little time , 
compared to say inking.

Layout design inspired by Sketch 119, Sketch Inspiration.







14 comments:

Christina said...

Pretty pretty pretty!! I love those JB banner stickers! i got them in on of my kits from SC and didn't think I would use them but i LOVE them! =)
xo

Audra said...

I looove this layout!! the background paper is really cute!! the photo in the park is definitely perfect!! really great work!!

Darien said...

So Beautiful!!!!!!!!!! love the banner!!!! And Wow to your masking!!! Always Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Great misting! I officially bow to your majestic misting! And now I need to look into getting English Ivy... Hee! Nothing like being enabled to end the day on a fun and creative note!

jacque4u2c said...

Just so gorgeous!!!! It is so fantastic!!! I love how you pulled all the different elements together to make the PERFECT layout!

BabyBokChoy said...

Oh just kick me now, this is fabulous, love love love it all, of course, OA is just so perfect, isn't it? LOL

Teri said...

Pearl, this is stunning! I love the book pages and the masking! :) Gorgeous as usual! :)

Kim said...

OMgosh pearl this is just devine...the banner, misting, paper choice, punching...all just perfect

Jacque said...

Oh Pearl this is absolutely beautiful, I love it :)

Trudi Harrison said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pearl!! OA is on my wish list for sure

tania said...

such a cheerful layout pearl!!:) love those banners, still cant find them around here, guess i will have to make my own.
have a lovely day:)xx

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

That banner add so much! And I love the musical background and the colours and the way the photo is composed....

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful! You are making me want that paper SO bad! Love your banner, love all the masking/misting. And those new punches are incredible. This is really fabulous!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I am convinced that you are the queen of glimmer misting. Beautiful work my friend.