Thursday, May 07, 2009

Rouge De Garance- Jin


Rouge De Garance has finally landed here on our shores - 
wow !we have waited at least 2 years for that to happen ! 

& how ironical to have a French company do 
super fab designs with an Asian/ Chinese theme.
The Asian based scrapping brands simply have not arrived yet! 
at least not for me . 
& My Scrapbook Nook's fast & furious challenge 

to do a layout about ourselves
was a great excuse to use some up immediately ! 

Using the Rouge De Garance  Jin collection pps , 
Making Memories shimmer flourishes, vintage metal signs, 
Prima florals, canvas tag  & lace ,
October Afternoon Cherry Hill wild cards
stickles , KF sparkle brad 

This is a tongue in cheek reminder about beauty : 
Always Remember 
True beauty comes from within , 
From within tubes, bottles , jars ,compacts etc 
After 30 years of wearing make-up I should know. 
My makeup artiste  forthis photoshoot encouraged me 
to havethis kind of makeup EVERYDAY ! ( lol ) 



8 comments:

Alex said...

Wow! Love all these bold, bright colors! Beautiful layout!

BabyBokChoy said...

hey sweet, I did a layout last night for the Nook challenge, you know whom i blame for that, that's right, you! :)

This must be the "about me" challenge, i am right now, at this moment, trying to kill the inspiration i feel, i can't do another all nighter layout! LOL...

so that's what you were raving about rouge de garance. Ah, les francais... :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! Gorgeous! Amazing colors!

AbbieTorroll said...

you did an AMAZING job with that page!!!! i just LOVE the color combo:) can't wait to see more work from you! thanks for stopping by my blog!

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

I love your color combination and layering darl.You rock this one!

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love how you use your colour Pearl..Makes me want to use all mypapers..
Beautiful LO:)♥

Suz said...

Very pretty & super creative!

melita said...

i love the colors you used on this!