Thursday, May 14, 2009

Friends


The latest weekly challenge over at My Scrapbook Nook 
is to handcut a shaped paper , include 4 sentences of journaling & 
NOT to use the color pink . 

The hardest part for me 
surprisingly was NOT using pink . lol . 
How I've taken pink for granted before ! 

I love creating shaped papers too - & this MM shape is one I haven't used before. 

The photo was edited using my fave site picnik.com . 

I really don't remember how this pic became dreamy - 
it looks to me I may have used the Focal Soften effect. 


I used Rouge De Garance's Aile Ou Fleur & MME Breaking Free to avoid any pinks . I also used scraps of the same paper that I used to create the shaped pp to create some tendrils , so as not to waste them.
 Also tried smooshing some pps to add layers behind the pic. 


Journaling : You two.Friends since toddlers. And now growing into teenhood together. You share a special bond. 



other supplies : WP CoCo Ruffles,Prima floral ,leaves & glittered butterfly, stickles , RP lace, AC Tiara thickers , MM Shimmer flourishes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

`Stunningly Gorgeously Beautiful` Pearl..
Love the New Background It`s fab!!!!
I darnt change the back of mine???grrrr nearly lost my whole blog there...
Have a lovely Friday:)♥

Staci Taylor said...

Wow pearl! This is a total stunner!! Every single inch is gorgeous! And i'm loving how you always make your pics look so dreamy - very cool effect!

Jess said...

Gorgeous LO! I love all the layers and texture. Stunning!

twinkle teaches said...

The picture is so soft it is pretty! Great work as usual!!! Total eye candy! :)
tina

PheBeScraP said...

Very lovely!! thank you thank you for using our papers (rouge de garance). has soon

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout!
/Pernilla