Saturday, May 09, 2009

Di Hickman's May Card Sketch 1



Supplies: Glitz Design Audrey pp, Prima Rebellious pp , Heidi Swapp Verb sticker , May Arts Ribbon , Fancy Pants pins, Queen & Company button 

These were some of my fave papers( the week I bought them ! now completely overtaken by Rouge De Garance ! sigh ! ) 

 - the Adrienne Looman's Rebellion paper line for Prima - 

until I saw the complete collection called Rock On Love 
 ( over at Adrienne's Facebook photos ) 
to be released exclusively in US Michael's stores 
ard June 1st , altho' some stores have it already ! 

Awesome !!! Droolworthy ! oh my ! 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful card..I love those pins ansd sentiment Pearl..
Hope your enjoying your weekend;)♥

Anonymous said...

`happy Mothers Day` Pearl..Have a lovely Day:)♥

london tierney said...

love it! I am feeling the pink!

BabyBokChoy said...

Happy YOUR day!! Enjoy One day of the year that is yours? What are you doing? Laundry like me? or vacuuming like I will be doing soon? LOL

I was a bit scared to come and look at your blog, gosh knows you'd have YET another NOOK challnege you've posted that I'll have to do!! LOL... Nice card and thank goodness it's not a challenge one!

melita said...

this is so cute!