Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cherish



Another great lesson over at the Bad Girls' Top Designer 2008 on " Less is more " .

Alas the Robin's Nest Glittered CS which I've hoarded only from earlier this year - half of the glitter seems to have drop off ! lol
I'm happy having tried out some new things here - using that glittered background , Primas in yet another way ( with my handy dandy ATB paper tagger ! lol ! ) , ribbons for photo corners.
Journaling : I hope you will always look out & be there for each other .
supplies : Robin's Best glittered CS ,MF polka dotted pp , various Primas , Sassafras Lass stickers , Autumn Leaves buttons, May Arts ribbon , MM acrylic paint, ATB paper tagger , 3 bugs in a rug sticker.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hey Pearl... you sure know how to brighten up a girls day!! Cor this is just rockin' I love less is more though I don't seem to be very good at it lately :) just seem to keep sticking and sticking and embellishing and embellishing...lol
hugs
Chris xx