Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sweet,adorable you !



With Christmas behind us, I'm so ready for the next holiday - 
Valentine's Day ! 
I knew the Cottage Cutz Snow Globe die would be perfect for this holiday going 
with the sweet theme. 



And so using fun Valentine's Day colors , metallic foil , cardstock and Doodlebug's patterned paper 
this gumball machine turned out exactly the way I wanted it . 

Have a great crafty week ahead and remember to always look at your holiday dies 
and consider another way to use them ! ;) 






7 comments:

Cyrus Howards said...

oh my god.
this is gorgeous.
it's sweet.
and it's a gumball machine!!!

♥ ♥ ♥

Mo said...

Genius! This is awesome! Love it! Makes me giggle!

Kim said...

now that is just the sweetest Pearl!

Sarah Webb said...

Fantastic! Love it!

Melinda Spinks said...

Pearl this is such a fun and adorable card... you always come up with the most amazing ideas. Love it! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, love this! This has got to be the sweetest Valentine ever!

Helen Tilbury said...

That snowglobe is absolutely ADORABLE!!!