Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Living the Sweet Life - Eyelet Outlet Creations


I am loving & using up all the new goodies I bought 
recently - like this Doodlebug Design Sweet Cakes Valentine line ! 


Works great with my Eyelet Outlet Brads - 
featured here the Cotton Candy brads.
Sentiment - Studio G clear stamp


Eyelet Out ribbon & cupcake brads .
Sentiment - Bella Blvd

And the Eyelet Out mushrood brads are just 
perfect with this MS Enchanted Woodlands pp & owl here ! ;) 


I've got loads of Valentine's Day cards made up & more to come ! ;) 

5 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

cute cute cards!!

tania said...

ok now this is SWEET:)
beautiful pearlie:)
hope you are doing gooood:)

Audrey Pettit said...

My goodness, what cute cards! These all totally make me smile, Pearl. So bright and happy, and all those brads are so adorable!

Jennifer Shaw said...

I love Valentine's cards! These are sweet!

Ella Swan said...

Such cute cards! Eyelet Outlet has the sweetest stuff indeed!!