Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sketch This #64 - Pink Paislee Pop Fashion / Bazzill Basics new CHA Summer 2008


Loving this week's sketch yet again !

& Happiness is getting hold of the awaited new Bazzill Basics CHA Summer '08 releases -
the tulle by the yard , mini pom pom trim , Christmas ribbon & new Bazzill Just the Edges ! I didnt get any new Bazzill CS colors - simply refuse to use cardstock on layouts anymore
if I can help it!

Just Too much patterned papers in the stash !


Other new findings : My little Shoe Box mini alpha stickers , MAMBI Soft Spoken & tags , AC ribbons & sticker, ATB PINK self adhesive lace tape ( since I haven't invested in any of the new yummy Martha Stewart edge punches ! ) , Kaisercraft rub ons , K&CO dimensional & word stickers.



3 comments:

Paula said...

This is fab! Love the movement the photos give to the overall design.

scrapnnMO said...

This LO is absolutely GORGEOUS!

Renee Lamb said...

LOVE this layout! you rock my friend!