Friday, August 08, 2008

Me & My Braces - Jenni Bowlin Victoria Line


We're living in very exciting times this week !
Today is the opening ceremony in Beijing for the Olympics - for once in our time zone !
8pm on 08.0.2008 !
Tomorrow we celebrate our nation's 43rd Birthday !
& we have a teenager in da house
wearing patriotic colored braces !
& a layout to celebrate our first set of braces in da house .
Supplies : Jenni Bowlin Victoria line pps,crepe paper ribbon, journaling spot ,chipboard ;
Karen Foster Dentist stickers , Bo Bunny rub ons, Crystal stickles , Pagemaps sketch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with the JB Victoria line, Pearl! The crepe paper ribbon is awesome...I must get my hands on some of that! LOL! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh My Pearl...How cool are all your creations....Haven`t been around much lately but it sure is nice to visit and share all your fab Lo`s....I paticularly love the buisiness and colours of your black and white Lo...wonderful....and cards....` Well Done` on your Award sooo `Well Deserved`
Have a great Day:)xxx