Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Random Chaos 28 - My faves , Aug 08

random chaos~28
this weeks challenge is to do a layout on your 'favorites' right now. this could be about ANYTHING
------------------------------

My favourite layout of the moment & fittingly celebrating some of my faves :
1. Watching Michael Phelps win 8 historic gold medals at the Beijing Olympics.
( I've always loved the idea of Impossible is Nothing - & that's what the Olympics is for as well to remind us that envelopes of excellence can be pushed a little further )
2. Editing photos online
( Picnik is the fave ! Still not a user of Photoshop ! I feel so liberated that my less than perfect photos can be made more imperfect or improved considerably by editing )
3. Coloured Hair
( I'm less adventurous now than before but can't live without it ! )
4. Coffee
5. Youtube
( for Taiwanese or American soaps/series !!! - it's on demand , practically free ! )
6. High Speed Broadband
7 . The Internet
( 'nuff said ! )
8. Josh Groban
( I discovered Josh Groban in the earlier days when he became popular via the Internet & that is so representative of my cyber-life ! & yes that makes me a Grobanite ! )
Fave supplies all : Inspired by a sketch at Lotus Paperie , Pink Paislee Pop Fashion pps , MM Spellbound glittered pp , rub ons , Topsider, alphas ;
MAMBI embellishments , Kaiser rub ons , Bling ,Satin Ribbon , masking tape ( because I didn't want to take out paint for that area of journaling ) & there's always a first time for everything !
Slightly out of the page look , slightly tilted pics - edited differently 3 ways & in 2 sizes .

4 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Oh, this is great - the page and the info!!

Must look up Josh Groban (blush)have never heard of him before...

Lisa said...

This is so cute! What a great idea to do a page listing your favs at the moment,

Melanie said...

Great Lo, Love it

danni reid. said...

such an AWESOME page, absolutely LOVE it!!!