Monday, August 18, 2008

2 sketches 4 you - Kazan Sketch 7


I have some requests to make wedding cards &
I realised I 've never made specifically wedding ones before - this is is no exception ! lol
Wanting to cut into more new Pink Paislee Pop Fashion ,
I rotated the sketch to come up with this multi occasion card ! anniversary, Valentine's etc !
I'll have to try & make more wedding cards yet again .
Supplies : Pink Paislee 8x8 pad & alphas , DCWV Scalloped CS , MAMBI soft spoken sticker , Kaiser Pearl.

13 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

I love this paper range, looks great for a wedding card.

Unknown said...

Great interpretation Pearl and that read heart and wings just pops - super cute :)

Staci Taylor said...

You should make wedding cards more often Pearl, this is sooo cute! I love the whole heart/wings look! Glad you're having fun with your PP :-)

Judy Beeksma said...

This is a great wedding card!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! Love the heart with wings! Thanks for playing along with 2S4Y this week! :)

Joke said...

This is so cute for a weddingcard. I love it.

Joke

Anonymous said...

Your card si `Gorgeous` Pearl...Have a great Evening:)X

Anonymous said...

LOVE the heart with wings, very nice touch and it does really pop.

Lea L. said...

Very romantic and pretty! Great job with the sketch!

~lea

Kathryn said...

Fantastic card -- love the paper and the heart!

**Nancy** said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love how you flipped the sketch!

Anonymous said...

Great take on the sketch, Pearl! I love the Pink Paislee papers you used on this! Fabulous work!

Ingrid said...

Beautiful wedding card, Pearl. I can't wait to get my hands on the new Pink Paislee.