Here's a simple tutorial to try out a Z fold square card .
1.To create the card base, cut patterned paper to 11x51/4".
2. Score the card vertically at 51/2" and 21/2" and then fold.
3. Adhere punched or diecut border( 5/14" ) on left and right hand ends of the card.
3. Mount selected cardstock sticker on foam pads slightly overhanging over the fold.
4. Use cardstock alpha stickers adhered directly unto appropriate parts of the patterned paper for the sentiment.
5. Embellish further with cardstock stickers placing some on foam pads for additional dimension.
Completed card is a 51/2" square.
Card Supply List
Up in the Trees My Way
Up in the Trees Cardstock stickers
Up in the Trees 3D roll up flower diecut sheet - scallop border
Have fun with it! Play around. Change the measurements…..Anything goes. Special fold cards are so much fun!
Have a creative day!