Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pebbles Inc's Country Picnic cards


"I love the details on the kraft tags of the Country Picnic line and knew they would be perfect for notecards . At the same time, I also tried creating my own tag with colored cardstock and a tag punch using the embellishments of this very pretty Country Picnic line and loved how easily it came together.  I especially love the shades of orange and coral with the happy floral patterns " 

Pebbles Supplies used
Country Picnic Secret Garden (751240)
Country Picnic Meadow (751243)
Country Picnic Orchard (751249)
Country Picnic Secret Garden (751240)
Country Picnic Dimensional Stickers (732101)
Country Picnic Masking Tape (732100)
Country Picnic Layered Gift Tags (747173) 
Country Picnic Dimensional Flowers (747172)  

2 comments:

Jennifer Shaw said...

Pretty cards Pearl! Just thought I would give you an update on the CHA release shopping over here. I am failing miserably!! ;) I have bought so much new stuff it is ridiculous. I think I am trying to buy my stress away and of course this never works. I have enough stash to last me forever!!! ;) Hope you are doing well!!

Kim said...

those tag elements look fab!