Saturday, March 10, 2012

Pebbles Inc : Free for all project - bon bon treat boxes



"For this week's Free For All project , I decided to create some cute bon bon treat boxes to put in some Hershey's kisses and give them away when I visit someone . I so love Pebbles cardstock quality patterned papers which offer wide possibilities in our papercrafting. Simply cutting a piece of 12x12 patterned paper to the right size (10"x8") and using a scoring board to put the score lines in the right places, a little bit of cutting away of the appropriate parts of the paper and I have these treat boxes ready to decorate and go."


Pebbles supplies used: 

Floral Lane  Memory Lane (751119)
Floral Lane You're Sweet (751121)
Floral Lane My Darling (751126)
Floral Lane Icon (732056) 
Floral Lane Velvet Yo Yos(732056)  
Fresh Goods Toothpick Flags ( 747153)
Welcome Christmas Flourishes (744265)
New Addition Boy Buttons ( 747135)
New Addition Girl Dimensional Stickers ( 732062)


3 comments:

pinkalishious said...

Those are cute little boxes xx

Audrey Pettit said...

SUCH beautiful treat boxes, Pearl!

BabyBokChoy said...

I don't want no bonbons but gimme these boxes please!