Thursday, June 11, 2009

Teen In Paris


These days 
It seems we should no longer be satisfied with using patterned papers as is - 
admittedly I do like making shaped papers using other die cuts as templates
( i used a Bazzill scalloped die cut here as the template on the G45 pp ) 

Definitely a great idea towards making more unique layouts 
& putting your own stamp 
on your creations. 

My supplies : 

G45 Transatlantique pps, Primas , Dove of the East Shanghai vintage pp, 7 Gypsies Gaffer tape .
Sketch by Stacy Cohen . 

Our church friend , 13 yr old Eliza's first trip to Paris, in June last year .


5 comments:

Alex said...

Thank you Pearl! You just made my day! :-D Must admit that I am still in shock that you didn't make it to the finals! I was 100% sure that you would winn the whole thing (!!!!!!) I really miss your work! Must start stopping by your blog instead to get my daily dose of Pearl ;-)

Btw, this is one gorgeous layout! I have some Paris-photos to scrap and these papers are soo perfect! Thanks for inspiring me!

Sue said...

Pearl that is stunning xx

Lari Scrap said...

Pear, I love everything about France! your Paris Lo´s are so so beautiful. Love your blog!
Larissa

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Oh Pearl I really, really like this. The colours are gorgeous. That scalloped round is made of beautiful paper and I love the title and picture.

It was nice to see you on my blog :) I agree there seem to be so many challenges happening everywhere now. If you have some handmade things to sell or want to see what others have made, the auction site might be interesting this weekend (I described it in the post or two before the one you read). I am making a couple of little things for it - will see how I go! Lol!

We're moving house again. We just sold the one we are in and have to find another one to live in now - hope it is the last move for many a year!!

Take care - hope all is well. XX

BabyBokChoy said...

C'est absolumment fantastique, ma chere! Ah.... Paris, le tour Eiffel, que ils me manquent!!