Thursday, June 18, 2009

Scrap The Boys ! Boys & their toys

Another SCRAP- tasic challenge blog I've just discovered , this time from Down Under !
------------------------------------------

Their Challenge this month :

Criteria:
*RED, BLACK and ONE OTHER COLOUR.
*Photo/s of them with their toys.


DS has just gotten hold of a Nintendo DS this week
( yes he's gone thru the lego, bike, Gameboy , PSP phases too .. in fact we so want to take pics of him on his Swave board but haven't gotten round to it ! )

The challenge was so timely -
& I don't think I've ever scrapped him with his toys very much come to think of it!
So while the DS player is still nice & new & a novelty ard here ,
I used some pics of him here , snapped by DD .

to create a shaped paper that I had to try something out here -
I used a Collage Press die cut &
finally opened up my bottle of Claudine Hellmuth's paint
which has been there for months now !

& yes ! there is a sister challenge blog called
of course!

Started by Susan Longman ,
who really is ink-credible !!!

Check out these links for some new inspo !

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Love what you did here, and the Prima felt thingy too!! I never know what to do with them!!

kim-paperbabe said...

Wow Pearl love the use of the felt, and the patterns you've used are so striking together. Wonderful layout, hope you are well, HuGs Kim :)

Paula said...

Great use of the three colours. Love the open feel of the design.