Sunday, June 01, 2008

The launch of 2 Sketches 4 You - card sketch blog

A brand new card sketch blog started by Kazan & Laura to inspire cardmakers !

Both have an elegant, beautiful style all of their own - always inspiring you can be sure!
This blog promises to be filled with fun, challenges, prizes, sketches - posted every Monday - and of course , gorgeous cards!

So what are we waiting for ...jump in & play along ! LOL !


Kazan's Sketch 1 :


My supplies : Sakura Glaze Pen, Bazzill Scalloped CS , Sandylion Tangerine Twist pps & sticker, Doodlebug Design Swiss Dot pp& paper frills , Prima Obsess-ion, House of Color buttons
Laura's Sketch 1


My supplies : Bazzill CS , Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Dena Designs Chipboard sticker, One Heart One mind rub on , Doodlebug Design Paper frills

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are both beautiful Pearl...Thanks for all your inspiration.
"Have a great Day":)x

Laura Davis said...

Wow Pearl your the best!!! Thanks for all your support:)
Your take on the sketches is amazing!
I'll look into your blinkie problem:)
Laura

Unknown said...

Pearl my mouth dropped open when I saw what you did with the sketches. I LOVE it.
Can't wait to see what you do next week :) Sorry if I am putting pressue on you :)
Hugs
K

M@risk@ said...

Amazing new cards, the orange one is so bright and funky. Love it! Congrats on your pub.

Staci Taylor said...

Love what you did with those sketches Pearl - awesome cards!! Congrats on your publication!

Melanie said...

Lovely cards pearl

Judy said...

Great take on the sketches. Thanks for the heads up on the new site.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards ... I love them both ... but that orange one is just calling my name ... such a great combination of colors and patterns.

Sharon Caudle said...

OOOOOOOOO....I am LOVING these cards!!!! I love them both, but that first one is AMAZING!! Beautiful work!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Pearl, you have made some wonderful cards here! Your style is amazing. Thanks for posting the sketches too. I love having new ideas to try!

Thank you also for the link to the magazine and congratulations once again on being published. What a great mag! It's full of ideas, isn't it?

Unknown said...

Wow, these cards are amazing!! I love them both!! Wonderful job!!

artfulstampin said...

I love the vibrancy of the orange one, fabulous!

Pamela Smerker said...

Amazing!! GREat take on those sketches

Em said...

These are fab Pearl, especially love the orange one!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

WOW!!! Both your cards are GREAT!

Bev said...

Wow! Both cards are gorgeous

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Your cards are wonderful!! Great colors!

Lea L. said...

Both cards are super adorable! Great job with the sketches...aren't they fun!
~Lea