Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I've been tagged !

by the lovely Terrie B !

THE RULES OF THE GAME:

Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.

Ten years ago.

My DS was born ! & I haven't started scrapping yet !

Five things on today's "to do list"

Pick up after the house , Bring DD to the dentist for braces consultation, Bring DS back from school & to an afternoon class, Buy dinner ( no cooking today if I'm running around most of the afternoon ) , Kick back & enjoy TV from 10pm to 1 am !!! We've got Dirty,Sexy Money , Nip/Tuck & The O.C running back to back ! Wahoo !

Snacks I enjoy

Donuts, muffins, tarts , cheesecake , Durian ice cream ! lol ( that you can only get here ! )

Things I would do if I was a millionaire

Donate 10% first off otherwise there wouldn't be anything left to give ! Re-invest the rest & live off the returns ?

Places I have lived
Malaysia & Singapore

I am tagging

Staci
Dawn
Melanie
Renee

Do check out these crafty gals & take time to have a look at their wonderful creations !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

`Thanks` Pearl..lovely to read a bit about you...Have a wonderful Day:)x

Renee Lamb said...

ooh, love your answers to the questions! nice to know more info on ya and thanks for the tag!! I guess I better update today then huh? LOL - this sounds fun!!

Anonymous said...

oooh lovely to read about you Pearl :)
Loving all your recent stuff and LOVE LOVE LOVE your felt card. Lady of many talents aren't you :)
Gorgeous sketch goodies too xx

Sherry Wright said...

Neat to read a bit more about you! Love your card and lo below, awesome work!

Staci Taylor said...

Oh how fun! Will come back tomorrow (since of course I couldn't update twice in one day, lol!) and play on my blog!