Wednesday, January 24, 2007

DCM - extra , extra


this week's extra.

We have a recipe for you this time :
your challenge is to make a card using the following ingredients:
7 brads or eyelets
6 flowers
5 letters
=============
Trying to get a headstart on my birthday & gift giving list this year .
& so my 2 dares in one card !
And a card for a 6 yr old in mind who's a petite little boy
using Q&Co's sequin flowers & micro brads for the flower centres
printed vellum , Sue Dreamer epoxy sticker


( pics are overexposed today - forgot to change the settings ! lol )

4 comments:

Kathy said...

ohhh this is so cute, Pearl!

Fab idea to use the sequin flowers - makes me wonder what other flowers I have in my stash....must go and investigate

Anonymous said...

What a cutie card !!!!!

Mary-Beth said...

Great card, so cute! Gotta love Pooh!!! LOL

Paula J Atkinson said...

So sweet, he's going to love that card!!