Monday, March 01, 2010

The Scrappiest layout sketch 54



Time for another fab Scrappiest Sketch.
check Sketch 54 here & all the wonderful DT examples . 


for this week's sketch I wanted to use my latest & greatest findings, of course ! 
& tried to get as many different brands in here as I could too ! lol ! 

Do you see new JB Homespun Chic ,
Sassafrass Lass Cherrylicious , Cosmo Cricket Material Girl , AC Dear Lizzy ?


Loved  using stitching as a border ( which really finished the whole layout off for me )  
& I think I should do it more often than I do .


I have also used my latest Such Sweet Tierney mailing of buttons & am very pleased that the BG Origins colored buttons also work with these pps .

BTW - do check out the HUGE sale over at Such Sweet Tierney now !
Included in this sale are Buttons, Mini albums, Paintings and several jewelry pieces
London has put up half her store on sale to make way for new Spring creations ! 




10 comments:

ellen s. said...

oh man. how fun. i love how you combine colors and patterns...gorgeous!

T.W said...

Love the colorfullness of this! Gives me a very happy vibe, it fits the photo very well! ^-^

Darien said...

Beautiful!!!! You Did Amazing!!!!!

deb famularo said...

This is gorgeous Pearl! I love everything you did here! LOVE it! xOxO

Lucy Edson said...

Wonderful paper combination, Pearl!! Love the fresh, spring look! :)

BabyBokChoy said...

Gorgeous page, and what awesome design this is!

Jennifer Shaw said...

This is so colourful and spring-y!! Love it!! Love the buttons and the stitching is wonderful!! :) Glad you are having fun with all the new products. I am keeping my eye out for some BG and Pink Paislee.

Oh, I have to thank you! Remember your pick for the ugly LO contest that Aphra was having, I chose it and I ended up winning!! Aphra is sending me a kit!! If it wasn't for you and my DD agreeing, I would never have picked it. Aphra said it had many levels of ugly!! LOL So thank you Pearl!! I knew I could trust your expert eye! :)

Staci Taylor said...

Pearl, I LOVE this layout!! The details are gorgeous, as is the stitching!!

Ella Swan said...

Oooh I love this eclectic mix - looks amazing!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love your choice of embellishments....and I LOVE your stitching around the page.