Monday, September 28, 2009

The Scrappiest layout sketch 32


Some of my favourite papers post CHA Summer
aren't at all what I predicted before CHA was over .
is one line I can see myself using over & over again .
ie if I allow myself to ...


Played with the new Tim Holtz Rock Candy stickles on the Thickers here
for a sandy/sugar coated texture
( you can click & see the larger image )


& Brought out some long forgotten crackled paint in corduroy & faded jeans .
I am also loving the combi of misting first , then masking using distress ink these days ..

Check out the latest Scrappiest sketch here,
and see what the awesome designers did -

this week's sketch is
a really fun one with suggestions for lots of circular elements .
I used Such Sweet Tierney buttons for some of my circles .

Complete the sketch and email your LOs to thescrappiest@frontiernet.net. Be sure to put Sketch 32 in the subject line.Who knows, You could win that super cute kit from the Scrap Attack.




6 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

So very pretty, Pearl! I just love it!

allyson joy said...

loe this layout peral ~ your style always amazes me :-)
{xoxo}

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

The texture on this is amazing, Pearl! Just like a sandy say at the beach - it's wonderful.

BabyBokChoy said...

Great take on the sketch, I took a look, that is one fabulous and interesting sketch. I might have to try it!!!

Staci Taylor said...

you are a misting queen, pearl! your techniques always come together beautifully! this is no exception, and what a cool photo!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Love everything about this page Pearl. Fabulous!!!