Monday, January 28, 2008

New finding - Copycatcards- Tall/Skinny Short/ Wide


WEEK 4 CHALLENGE IS...Tall/Skinny OR Short/Wide - That's right step out of your comfort zone and make a DL sized card. I have to confess to hardly ever making this size as it seems a little hard to get the proportions right but hey, I have made two and would love you to COPY ME!!

Yes another card challenge blog , based in Australia I believe !

Using my scraps of Bo Bunny candy hearts pp , Bazzill CS , Eyelet Outlet Heart Brads , Heidi Swapp glossy chipboards

I used an 8x8" piece of CS .


3 comments:

Leisa@Scrapsidaisy said...

Wow gorgeous card and thanks so much for joining in with our Aussie based copycatcards! I will add your work to our slide show now!! Thanks again!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very nice card. Like the colour scheme. I make a lot of cards this size so its not stepping out of my box, my problem is finding new ways to embellish without bunging on a flower!!
The retreat is now 3 days away & Im getting really excited. Im actually looking forward to going away & staying in a beautiful old farmhouse which has landscaped gardens & a stream. So I can take some great photos.

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

These look so good, Pearl. I like them a lot!