Monday, December 31, 2007

Tagged - 7 random facts....

Here are my seven random and/or weird facts about me:

1. I barely attended kindergarten growing up and started primary school at age 7 & did rather well actually !

2. I knewly did not make it to university due to a strange requirement here of needing to pass a 2nd language even if we will never use it in our university studies ! That year just for a handful of us the rule was changed & we made it ! hey ho !

3. My fave number is 7 which is very lucky for me .

4. So I really can't say that 2007 is not a good year for me ! lol - it's been very good in several areas indeed !

5. My current fave motto : Expect the Unexpected !

6. My current fave discovery : It's really possible to live without buying the latest & greatest for eg in papercrafting etc

7. At my current age ( no prizes for getting it right etc ) I realise yet again that God is my first priority & not my last resort !

I'll not be tagging anyone since this has been going around the past 12 mths but nevertheless thansk to Susan for the tag !

2 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Pearl, thanks for doing the tag - I found your random facts interesting to read! Especially no 7!

I trust the New Year will bring you joy. Take care and will be back for some more chatting in 2008!

Anonymous said...

Loved reading your 7 facts Pearl... and catching up on all of your lovely cardmaking projects. Hope 2008 is a good one for you.
hugs xx