Sunday, January 06, 2013

Hello 2013!!! OLW for 2013...



Hey, hey , hey blogging friends ! 

Anyone out there , that is ! 

Just a quick pop in - to welcome in 2013 . 

2012 was A FABULOUS YEAR all around for me , personally & in being in the marketplace.

As one might be able to tell here, I haven't crafted at all since my last June 2012 projects. 
At around the same time my 5 year old Canon photo printer totally broke down , my home pc which I use to upload pics from my Canon DSLR also had issues. Technology has a way of getting in the way of craftin',just sayin'.
More than anything else returning to the marketplace simply did not leave me with much time to scrap or for cardmaking.
But that doesn't mean I have forgotten about my crafty blogging friends ,
 who have made my days bright and inspired 
these past 5 years especially ! 
Do stay in touch via Facebook if you haven't added me as friend yet 

In the meanwhile I have started another blog to collect & share quotes & pics to inspire 
while waiting to get back to crafting eventually.

And here's My Word for 2013  - "Fruition " 

-state of bearing fruit.enjoyment, as of something attained or realized.

attainment of anything desired; realization; accomplishment.


It is inspired , in part , by my move to a penthouse duplex unit in a condo of the same name ! 
Seen here , that's my unit on the uppermost floor - my move should be completed not later than mid Feb! woohoo! I have an awesome city view there from the master bedroom terrace. 
Unlike where I currently live , which is a single storey house. 

Here's wishing each & everyone one of my blogging friends 
a bigger and greater 2013 ! 
May it be your best year yet ! 




2 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Pearl, Glad to hear things are going well for you. Best wishes for a great 2013!

tania said...

far too long since i have been here on your blog! happy 2013 for you too! love your new place! hope to see more pics when you have moved in.