Monday, July 21, 2008

Random chaos 24


this weeks challenge if you decide to take it is:
use:
-handwritten journaling
-2 or more journaling cards, spots, etc. ( esty, martha stewart, heidi swapp---etc)
-stickers of some sort.
--------------------------------
Inspired by the MM sewing challenge ( which has very clear instructions on how to sew on your layouts ) , I decided to put some of my large DMC thread collection to some use & was so happy that there was very little left of the Jewel Effects thread by the time I finished sewing around the scalloped CS !
Also tried using some scalloped mesh here behind the MM CS.

had some fun adding some pearl stamens( think that's what they're called ) to my hand cut blossom !

Supplies : Doodlebug Design Flocked CS , MM Scalloped CS , Heather Bailey Fresh Cut Collection , Heidi Swapp Journaling Spot, AC thickers, based on a sketch by Shawna .


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO I love the way the circle 'falls' off the page - great photo too

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very delicious page. I love the colour so bright & happy, just like I will be on Friday when I first working my weeks notice!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous LO Pearl...love the txt:)x

joscelyne cutchens said...

what a great job Pearl! I am so glad you tried the stitching technique! :)