Monday, May 05, 2008

sketches by tamara #43




With this week's sketch I finally found a way to use the Luxe Design Transparently Yours Bracketology transparency for the flourishes ( it also comes with a pair of black oversized brackets which I couldn't use here ) . I love the painting on the wall in the photo & this flourished transparency helps to extend the design .




I used Jenni Bowlin Bracket cardstock on top of a Hambly Transparency backed by Kraft paper.

Other Supplies : Hambly rub ons, Jenni Bowlin Bingo card , Glizt Design chipboard feathered friend, Teresa Collins Tags & Diamonds Journaling Spot, 7 gypsies stickers , Flair Design cardstock stickers, Heidi Swapp Cuttlebug embossed mini ghost shapes.

Definitely one of my favourite layouts for now .
Don't forget to check out all the DT samples here .


7 comments:

michelle said...

wow what a fabulous layout ! i love the tag you made as well very pretty !! thankyou for visiting my blog and leaving a nice comment !

Christine said...

Marvelous layout, Pearl! I love the transparency you used on this page...now I must find some for myself! LOL! :-D

melanie said...

Great LO :)Thank you for the link to the cuttlebug folders off to have a look :)

Terrie B x said...

Oh Wow Pearl this is beautiful..I love all your latest creations as always...hope you are well:)x

Pandachu said...

Pearl i love this LO too!! Cool combo of everything!

Paula said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!
You certainly know how to pull mojo out the bag!

Staci said...

This is so cool, Pearl! I have that same transparency and have yet to figure out a way to use it, lol!