Thursday, February 28, 2008

New AC Spring & Summer , Amplified , MM Scalloped Sq




Alas a girl's abstinence from stash updates gone a little awry ! LOL




I can't say I've been a major AC or MM fan thus far but always one to try the latest & the greatest just to get some sense of update satisfaction .




trying out new stash MM GP 12x12 Die Cut ScallopSq, AC Spring & Summer Sugar Cubes, Serviette, High Tea & Daisy D's Simon Says Cardstock Stickers



Using a little AC Amplified Scalloped Edge paper , Cuttlebug Embossing on Bazzill White Bling , Bazzill Blossoms , Q&Co large brad

7 comments:

Lesli said...

I love the LO with all those wonderful butterflies :) Card is wonderful too. I just love the CB embossing folders!

EllePiggo said...

Oh WOW love the layout, the colours and butterflies are just gorgeous. I love the card too. :)

Vanessa.

traciejane said...

gorgeous layout and fabulous card Pearl - love them both :-)x

melanie said...

They look great, love the flower

mamabliss said...

WOW great stuff you have here... thanks for sharing your ideas and creations...

come visit me at http://lilhandmadesbymamabliss.blogspot.com whenever you have the time... :)

Zulkijora said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

Paula said...

Very pretty layout, gorgeous colour. Makes me feel like summer is on the way.