Tuesday, January 23, 2007

latest finding ... For the digital connoisseur....

My new toy for today ! ;-) The Sony Ericsson K800i-
promises to help me send my message to the world !
Uhms do I have a phone first or a camera ?
Touted as : A quality camera that’s also a phone: a 3.2-megapixel digital camera with all the functionality and connectivity you’d expect in a top 3G phone.
I can photo Blog my life ! ( pity I didn't get this phone yesterday else I could have shared pics of my nice dinner rendevous with some great gal pals of old ,at a new chic & trendy downtown area feasting on Belgian food , wine & glorious desserts .... lol )
Use RSS feeds : Use the phone to view up-to-the-minute news and other content from selected websites and blogs. Just subscribe to the feed and let it come to you.
Snap, send, sell! Become a mobile journalist and sell photos and videos to the press. Simply take pictures or films of things that catch your interest, then send them to Scoopt™. They market your images and movies to the media.
If they sell, you get a fee. Register now and sell your content! ( hmmmm ! )
well mobile photography may never be the same again !~


No comments: