Monday, January 22, 2007

Joining in the Revolution... QK



Think I will jump in & acquire a die cut machine , finally ! lol

I am thinking mostly of the embossing ability besides being able to cut not only paper but fabric, plastic, thin metal , velvet , chipboard etc

Here the Quickutz Revolution has taken off .......well all the stores are selling them ...so... they have the best value & product support etc ....



Dont know what to get tho' in terms of fonts ( I am thinking the Washington - a script font .... ) ..altho' a chunky alphabet is probably best in my mind now ( 'cos we can then emboss the letters ! yums ! )

Anyone has any suggestions or experiences I'd love to hear them !

I'm not sure too if the QK Revo will be able to use the Cuttlebug embossing folders - if not then another machine ( like Zipe the Mate ) needs to be acquired ! duh ! I love the Cuttlebug's embossing designs -- so yummy !

http://www.cuttlebug.com/products/catalog.php?cl=cuttlebug&scl=embossing%20folders

Anway , What cutting tool(s) works best for you and why? If you were to start over again, which tool(s) would you invest in today and why?

2 comments:

Gillian said...

I haven't got any suggestions... Just wanted to say it looks so nice..... and like lots of fun.. and I'm sure what ever you decide on you'll love it..

Kathy said...

I just daren't look at the Revolution - having just acquired a Craft Robo I wouldn't be too popular if I said I needed one of these too!
I've got a QK Squeeze, which if fab, and also a Sizzix Sidekick (same as the Tag Along, I think) which I love as you can use QK, some Bosskutz and some Cuttlebug (so Rhi assures me) dies in as well as the Ellison thin cuts and sizzlets dies.