Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Faux Altered clipboard - my first

Did this project this morning at a LSS - had a free class & time enough to go to the store to try this project.
It was actually a whiteboard with an office clip added ( hence faux clipboard ) - to achieve the clipboard effect - approxly A4 size . A breeze to decoupage the papers on .
materials were :
Hannah K-ology & matching embellishments / accessories , assorted chipboard alphas - tried heat embossing with the letters d & o in "Adore " , Prima flowers , buttons , ribbons, Heidi Swapp silhouette word , inking , self adhesive lace
I added on blings , shimmer accent on the pp when I came home .

4 comments:

Gillian said...

Oh Pearl, I wish I could have gone with you...can you imagine the two naughty giggling girls..LOL!.. It's just beautiful.. Love all the bits and dimension.. Oh yummy!!!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OOOOOOOHHH! Pearl This is beyond awesome!!LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Bety. :)

Anonymous said...

This is just stunning I love it!

Paula J Atkinson said...

I haven't done a clipboard yet, my plan is a canvas next for my happy theme.
I want to see more fab clipboards before I have a go!!