Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Scrappiest sketch 85 / Crinkled ribbons for local purchase

Taking time to use new stash that I haven't cut into yet , 
in this case Studio Calico's Elementary collection pack. 
DD has lots of school pics to scrap this year, & I haven't gotten round many of them yet . 


I kept the embellishing fairly simple , 
using a little Glimmer Glam for the painted green frame , 
a little Black Magic Glimmer Mist 

DD & classmates posing with a fave teacher , who's now undergoing further studies in Beijing , doing her Doctorate in Chinese Language Education . She'll be back after 3 years . ;) 
Interesting places our teachers are going these days for getting higher qualifications . 

p/s : I've made available a few sets of handdyed crinkled ribbon for sale.
Because of the limited quantity , I'm making them available to local scrappers/crafters first. 
Do check out my goodies for sale here.  

7 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

AWESOME layout. Love how you used these more 'abstract' papers, i love it!! I gots to dig into ribbons! hee hee ;)

Jennifer Shaw said...

Lovely LO and what fun papers! Your ribbons are amazing!!! I'm sure that they will go fast! :)

Ella Swan said...

Love your layout Pearl - the photo & memory are great & I love the "teacher" writing - is it a rub-on or did you write it?! Sure your ribbons will sell out like hot-cakes & you'll have to make more soon you clever gilr ;-D

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable page, Pearl! Really loving the painted framework and all those yummy buttons. SO cool!

Kim said...

somehow I missed this one...SIGH more fabulous misting!!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

This is gorgeous...I love that Studio Calico.

Sandy Ang said...

This LO really grabbed me! Love your green 'frame' and your penmanship. My handwriting is so atrocious, people who get my cards can't figure out my signature...