Thursday, October 28, 2010

Baby Girl , walk on


The baby girl in my layout today is my sweet 19 month old neighbour, Janelle.
There aren't any babies /toddlers left in the family for now 
so it was a pleasure to "borrow" her.

I wanted to use a Magistical Memories Curly Twist chipboard 
with the new Parisian Anthology line
and see how I could make it all work. 



I first misted in ViVa Pink ,Electric Blue & Olive Vine glimmer mists 
on the Divine Damask background. I also misted some Snow Angel which left 
 a very pearlescent finish .
Some stamping in Versafine ink, with my fave stamp set at the mo , 
a little ruffled darlings ribbon strip in turquoise with a white flower darling.
And for the final finishing touch , 
I added a Parisian Anthology brooch brad to the center of 
the Curly Twist chipboard and some flowing , crinkled ribbon behind it for a fun framed look .

Inspired for the Color Room Palette #29. 


p/s : I've made available a few sets of handdyed crinkled ribbon for sale.
Because of the limited quantity ,
 I'm making them available to local scrappers/crafters first. 
Do check out my goodies for sale here.  


8 comments:

Ella Swan said...

Oh my Pearl I could eat this right off the screen it is so yum! I am regretting not getting any of that Parisian Anthology now - I did see it when I placed my last US order, but I didn't really like the colour combo. YOu've done wonders with it though!

Kim said...

Pearl Ithink thsi has become my new fav of yours its absolutely stunning, the mistingm the d esign the photo treatment the ribbon and that GORGOUS bling on the chipboard....I NEED one of those....FABULOUS
PS cn you tell me how you have treated your photo I love it

Lynette Jacobs said...

Stunning layout my friend. Thank you for your encouragement and the beautiful Josh Groban song...I am a fan too.

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! This is just gorgeous, Pearl! I LOVE that misted background. The colors are so saturated and beautiful and that paper is so cool. Want to get my hands on some of that. And I love your use of the chipboard. Looks like a ribbon picture hanger. SO cool!

Paula said...

This is absolutely stunning...I love your misting with the damask background!

BabyBokChoy said...

That background gives me a video idea, thank you :)

Jennifer Shaw said...

Pearl, I knew that you would do amazing things with Anthology!! This is a line made for you!! This LO is totally stunning and is totally your signature style. :) Hey, I borrow little ones too since we are on a baby shortage in our family! ;) Thank goodness I have little Thomas now!! :)

T.W said...

So beautiful~~~ Love the colors of your misting! And the layout of the photos and details are amazing! *w*