Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Magistical Memories' Guest Designer Challenge for Oct

The winner of this month's sketch challenge will be
 Magistical Memories Guest Designer for the month of December!!!

Here's the sketch : 






& some rules to play by : 


*LO MUST contain chipboard
*Chipboard DOES NOT have to be Magistical Memories chipboard.
*Upload your layout using the linker at the end of this blog post.
*Project MUST be loaded by midnight EST on Oct 31.


Winner will be announced by Nov 5th
The winner will be our December Guest designer. 
There will be LOTS of fun chipboard goodies to play with 
throughout the month as  guest designer!!

Hope to see some of my scrappy pals playing along with this one ! ;) 

4 comments:

Ella Swan said...

That's a nice sketch - will try that one out!

Unknown said...

Now that is an awesome sketch! Oh man, I hope I get a chance to play!

Jennifer Shaw said...

That is an interesting sketch. Fun idea for selecting a monthly GD! :) Check out my blog Pearl. I mentioned you in my last post!! ;) You may enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pearl! I enjoy browsing your blog, your projects are indeed inspiring! and I love to make cards too! :) Hi there from a fellow-singapore-girl who loves crafts. If you ever care to drop by and visit me, do so at www.violamahr.typepad.com, I'd love to have you there!