Sunday, October 05, 2008

WCMD - CMK card challenge #2


Using New Heidi Swapp Mood Lighting pp , Prima hydrangeas , spangled tulle , ATB Paper Tagger & epoxy charm , satin trim, bling.
When I realised that Bazzill tulle actually cost too much ( & I didnt like their too fine texture frankly ) I looked into the tulle section of the fabric aisles of our largest craft store here .
& lo & behold ! wedding tulle galore ! So I am slowly adding to my collection ! lol '
For the same amount that I would have spent on the Bazzill tulle by the yard here ,
I can get 3-4 times tulle for the same $ at the craft store & way more fun choices!
& I think I want to use way more satin than I used to before ! lol
we shall see !
I'm also disappointed with the Maya Road mini pom pom trims - not as fun IRL as I was psyched to believe via CHA Summer pics considering its price as well ! lol . I think their velvet blossoms could be better value for $ but they haven't landed here yet sadly !

2 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

BEAUTIFUL card Pearl. Love the tulle that you added to your flowers. Lovely work of art! :)

Karla Smith said...

Pearl this is such a Beatiful Card. I love this...
I must say I am in love with the Header on this blog and as your Avatar. this is just darling.