Saturday, October 25, 2008

Five Faves

Inspired by Lori Renn's - such a talent she is too !


1. Rose Moka papers - love the Appel de la Nature series !

2. Crate paper

Love them all but my fave is the Mia collection - I'm thinking it's the most versatile .



Lemon Grass is obviously Fall themed & Prudence is sophisticated - reminds me of touches of SEI as well - SEI Windsor is very nice too but I'm not going there ! lol



3. Heidi Swapp's Dream Dining Room collection



I never thought of using gray much until now .

4 . Webster's Pages - Hello, Beautiful !

A collection that lives up to its name too !

Coming soon or already landed for some lucky ones ! lol
I'm still waiting .


5. Prima's Hokkien Noodles - has replaced Pasta for now as our fave one dish meal around here .
The texture's better than the fresh noodles- which can easily turn mushy or be too oily - amazing !

I was so tickled to find a recipe too for it on Heidi Swapp's blog !




















3 comments:

Lori Renn said...

Love your faves, Pearl!! I agree with the grey thing. I never liked it but it is so hot right now! Take care.

Audrey Pettit said...

Looks like you've got lots of scrappy favorites this week. Never heard of that first company before. And I'm agreeing that grey has become very intriguing.
Had to chuckle about your Italian heritage question on my blog. I agree that with our dark coloration, we look a bit Mediterranean. Pettit is actually English. It's pronounced Pet It, not the french pronunciation. I kept my married name after my divorce so that I would have the same last name as my kiddos. Believe it or not, my ancestors were mostly Swedish. I don't look much like a Swede, though, do I?
Hope you have a great weekend.

Staci Taylor said...

Oooh, yummy picks pearl! You're definitely making me want to go shopping (especially for the Hello Beautiful line!!) I've never heard of those noodles, i'll have to check out the recipe!