Thursday, October 09, 2008

sketch this #70





My Dear pal Chris created the digital wings for me & I had to do something with it pronto! lol !

A fave pic of mine from 15 years ago during my outdoor wedding photoshoot!
& dear Chris helped me restore it somewhat too !

Too much fun !

Loving the new Primas , Hambly , Maya Road Chipboard , Webster's Pages ,
Creative Imaginations Die Cut cardstock.
I have been a little embellishment challenged this year ! so much embellies I have & yet so little put out ! lol I am definitely influenced by some of my top fave scrappers no doubt - they dont use Hambly , Prima , Webster's , not vintage in any way , no overload of eye candy yet such elegant & beautiful layouts are created still ! '



2nd take of this week's sketch :

I just love the use of black lace recently .
& couldnt help buying that cute butterfly made of feathers !!!! & adding it here to see what difference it makes ! love its color !

5 comments:

Louisa May said...

tooo cooool Pearl ! Thanks for leaving some love on InspireMe :) Never popped by before but u sure are getting a regular !!

Audrey Pettit said...

Hey Pearl! I am in love with your butterfly photo!! Noticed you changed your avatar and I've been wanting a closer look at it. It is just so, so cool. Love that you made a new blog header with it, too. And your Webster's page is gorgeous. I think you are doing such an amazing job at shabby-chic, vintage goodness!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Totally cool! I love your header too! Hey, Pearl, I miss you over at ScrapCity! Visit once in while!! There is an online crop this weekend!!

twinkle teaches said...

Pearl its beautiful! How did you get the coloring on the picture--did you do that digitally or with paint??
thanks
tina

Anonymous said...

These are `Gorgeous` Pearl..
Wow you look flamin good!!!:)~X~
Hope your enjoying your weekendx