Monday, September 05, 2011

Just start --- & Sept My Little Shoebox sneaks


Just start - whatever you have in mind, blogging friends ! 
Whether it is spending less on stash , reducing the stash , playing with stash ...
losing weight , becoming more healthy , be better "whoever" in any area of our lives...
Just start ... again .... today ! lol
You get the idea .;)

Card supplies : 
My Little Shoebox Pretty Little Things  pp & cardstock stickers, mini alphas
Eyelet Outlet Brads
MS border punch

I used the Pretty Little Things line for my Sept MLSB projects
including a Punky Sprout Mixed Media album ,
 which I would be posting later in the week. 
Loved how it turned out - glamor meets whimsy & mixed media ! 

My card idea . 


and a layout . 

More later ....

5 comments:

Emily D. said...

So bright and colorful!!! Love!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Very cute Pearl.

BabyBokChoy said...

cute sneaks!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, awesome peekies! Loving all the cuteness I spy!

Ella Swan said...

What a lovely selection of pure cuteness! JUST START is what I really need to hear today - I seem to be so behind on everything that I just feel like giving up!!