Saturday, September 03, 2011

Dream a little dream - **My Little Shoebox- Heartfelt line **


I do so like  moving between styles now and then . 
My Little Shoebox's Heartfelt line is a definitely natural to use the shabby chic style with. 
& so I did with this layout .;) 

Lots of water distressing on the edges, some Primas , Tim Holtz tickets , stickles and pearls , mists, crystal swirls  make it easy to go shabby here. 


Dream a little dream , 
smile a little smile 
wherever you are this weekend ! 
Have a GOOD one ! ;) 

6 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Great layout Pearl!!! Fun what you do with MLS, so totally different from what I would do! :-)

Ella Swan said...

Oh Pearl this is simply exquisite! I do love me a shabby layout!!

Kim said...

I do love the shabby curled edges adds to the shabby feel, just beautiful Pearl!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Stunning...I love this style on you my friend.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

ooo Pearl this is divine! I looove the design and those photos of you are so beautiful too :)

Emily D. said...

This is absolutely stunning! I'm in love!