Saturday, April 02, 2011

Such Sweet Tierney's New Shop Opening !!!

Check out this latest Such Sweet Tierney product offering ! 


This collection is very girly and could be used for numerous occasions. 
It features graphic stripes, dots, hounds-tooth and cupcake patterns with flourishy fonts. 
It includes buttons, package tags, journaling tags, labels and coordinating twine. 
Sweet enough to satisfy your craft craving? You bet!

Here are my layouts using up the Sweet Collection goodies - ;) 

As luck would have it , DD had just attended a birthday party 
and I have enough pics to scrap with this theme .;) 
I twisted some crepe paper to add a fun twist to the current banner craze. 
I don't have deft hands to make miniature paper chain streamers or else I would ! 
Twisting was about all I could manage . 
The background pp is from the latest Prima Madeline range.
 As are the rose sculpture flowers on the shipping tags . 

I used up some Sassafras Lass Ellie's Tale pps on this layout -
and created some cupcake liner embellies with the Sweet Collection chipboard buttons . 

Check out the You Rock collection as well : 
and the rest of the DT reveal here . 

7 comments:

Christiane said...

pure eyecandy, my dear!! :))

my paper love studio said...

wow... love the new collection and especially those tags!!! gorgeous :)

Kim said...

these are gorgeous and I love that button banner yo uhave made, way cool!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Delicious...you really used it to perfection.

BabyBokChoy said...

The new stuff is way way way too cute! love your layouts, I think that second one is misted background right? fanTAStic looking!

Ella Swan said...

WOW that is some seriously cute stash there Pearl & love your twisted tag banner!

Unknown said...

omg, i loooove me some tierney! so cute!