Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Little Shoebox's Farmer's Market layout


Thank you soo much to all my sweet blogging friends who've stopped by 
and left some really heartwarming comments for me  in my previous post
You truly are some of the very best scrappy friends a girl could have ! ;) 
I am blessed !!! 


An MLSB Farmer's Market  layout I have here to share today - as well as remind you 
that there's plenty of time to take part in our latest blog challenge

There are 3 categories to enter  - layout , card & stamping . 

If you keen on the layout category , just bear in mind the following

Create a 12x12 layout of any theme with our Farmer's Market collection utilizing the paper, cardstock stickers, acrylic stamps, glitter letters or mini alphas.

Here, I have used some new Chelley Bean Design's painted , handmade flowers as well as some new black  Zva Creative crystal flowers & butterflies as embellishments . 
A little off white acrylic paint splattering on the background paper too.
Otherwise everything else is My Little Shoebox's Farmer Market collection. 


& what would you be playing for ? 

The winner of the layout category will win $50.00 in MLS product from a collection of their choice.

Contest will run now thru Monday May 16th.

You must use 75% Farmer's Market collection or our Winter 2011 Releases.

11 comments:

Jacque said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pearl :)

Kim said...

belated congrats on your last post that canvas is tooooooo die for!!!! love how happy these ones are you are going to rock the MLS DT this year

T.W said...

Indeed, amazing work! Loving the splattered white color, looks awesome against that dark background~
MLS has such fun and colorful lines, so glad for you that you're chosen as a designer for them!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! Look at you rockin' the MLS already!! This is fab, Pearl! Love that woodgrain background and love the paint splatters. Great use of the die cut paper and I adore the banners and your fun title work. Super job!
wishing you a very Happy Easter!

BabyBokChoy said...

Well if only I have that collection, lol. I have some other stuff that I might try it anyway :) Love your layout of course!

Christiane said...

simply eyecatching, pearl!!
happy easter!!

Ella Swan said...

gorgeous layout Pearl! Love the cool photo & all your detail!! The black bling adds a really cool "Pearl" touch too! Hope you had a very blessed Easter my dear :)

Monique Liedtke said...

Fabulous Pearl!!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Gorgeous...every embellishment placed to perfection.

tania said...

beautiful layout this is. . .photo is perfect and all the colours so pretty:)

Crystal said...

oh my gosh! this is absolutely fabulous! very inspiring LO & i am so very glad i happened upon your blog. your creations are so amazing!