Friday, August 20, 2010

CCG#156


Lots of new arrivals on our sunny shores this week - 
New Cosmo Cricket, Prima , Maya Road !!



I thought I'd challenge myself buying a little Cosmo Togetherness & Pixielicious pps -
thinking I might put them to use on cards if I fail to make any layouts with them.:) 
 I surprised even myself that I was able to cut into the 
CC Togetherness pps quickly today -
all thanks to the latest Color Combos Galore Challenge #156. 


I misted over a new Prima splatter mask -
using Maya Rd Lemon MetallicMist , 
Candy Red Apple , Electric Blue & Black Magic GM.
There is an oppsie at the top left corner where the Candy Red Apple 
interacted with the blue mist & out came purple ! 
Couldn't resist putting some Maya Road doily transparencies to use here - 
this doily trend comes in all forms & colors , huh ? 
from my old stash : 
Doodlebug yellow frills paper ribbon ,
Scenic route paper strip - good times,
AC thickers.



9 comments:

Teri said...

Love the misting and the masking, Pearl! :)

T.W said...

This is so cool, awesome take on the color combo challenge! Loving those masked places looking like white color splashes~

I hope we'll get some new releases over here soon, I'm getting a bit jealous! =<

Ella Swan said...

See the mojo is back my dear! Love this one & those doily transparencies? Yummo!!

BabyBokChoy said...

oh lovely project, i see lots of new stuff indeed!!!

Scrapthat said...

Great work and Happy Scrappin'!

Kim said...

wow you are sooooooo rocking the misting lately Pearl!!!!!

Peggy said...

The misting looks gorgeous, and it turned out a bright, colourful and happy page ... I like it!!!!!
Have a fun weekend!
xxx Peggy

Wendy Kwok said...

Another amazing misted page... love how you used the mist, the colors... awesome!

Unknown said...

you rocked with the misting and i love how you put together those colors.