Saturday, June 06, 2009

Postcard from Paris - G45/Dove of the East



I don't know why I don't create layouts like this one all the time . 

Definitely an all time fave using a 52weeks52sketches by Julie Bonner ! 

I can't believe I created this using a sketch as inspo too .

Lots of layers on foam pads  going on here : 

The base background paper is a Dove of the East Shanghai Vintage pp. 
The circle shape uses a G45 Transatlantique paper. 
The Eiffel Tower pp is from Dove of the East Paris Vintage collection as is the postcard layer . 
Some cutouts out of Prima Flocked transparency were added to give some pop in black. 

I absolutely loved doing these Paris themed layouts . 

Which reminds me , I should also try some layouts with Paris papers
 but not necessarily with Paris pics ! 
 

4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Because you need to take breaths inbetween your masterpieces! LOL!!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Beautiful designs since my last visit :0)
I only seem to find time to do my weekly Design Team piece at the moment. I create them at a weekend & they go live every Friday evening. I did have fun doing this weeks as I went brave & used lots of colour!!!

twinkle teaches said...

I always love coming here because you are so creative! I only have time right now to do one digital page a week. I hope things slow down in my life a little because I miss my scrapbooking! At least I can come here and see some great pages. :)
tina

Tricia said...

wowzers! stunning work here Pearl!