Monday, June 08, 2009

I tried to make a little scene ...

here,

but not really.

Check out what my friend , Carole Janson , Queen of 3D,
did with her Pink Paislee Layout Scene !!!

Now that's really taking 3D to the next level !


I'm only just figuring how to make things stand on a layout,
definitely not even exploring diorama concepts yet . lol.

Using my fave Rouge De Garance Adele line :les gourmandises pp & some Jolee's like dimensional stickers. & a bit of Seafoam Glimmer Mist. Sketch by Amanda Muirhead.

My photo( created at photofunia.com ) is that of a billboard so I thought it would be fun to make it stand here .
Otherwise , it is held down by 2 dimensional stickers on the left & right.

My journaling is prompted by the latest Creative therapy challenge :

Tell us about one thing you’d change about yourself (physical or otherwise).

2 more pics hidden & the
journaling reads :
Peaches and cream complexion !
Give me smooth face skin to change anytime!
Fortunately I can do that with my photos... anyday ...

I am not blessed with flawless skin , at the mo for sure .

Just having some fun , exploring ideas...

4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

3d layouts, wow, what's next? amazing!!! I also follow creative therapy though I've never done a challenge myself.

Nancywithajones said...

hey you rock on with your bad self. oh girllllll i know what your sayin about carole. she is like a rock star super hero. i dunno how she does that . my hands wont do that hardly anymore. I can cut out stuff some but woah dude she is like scissors on acid!chick got the 3d goin on!
loveee hurrrr!

where you postin at these days?
i miss talkin to ya

Robin Gibson said...

Pearl! So great to see you!! Thanks for visiting me! I'm following ya now, so I can swing by more often!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your scene!!! Love how you did it, and love the papers you used!
You are SO right about Carole too! She's amazing, as well!
I'm going to have to check out Creative Therapy too! THANKS!

Anonymous said...

I love this---so very creative! The papers and colors are wonderful!!