Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kitchen/ food themed cards




The latest mini challenge this weekend over at My Scrapbook Nook 
is to make 
cards with food themes! 
Anything kitchen related qualifies 
& we had to use chipboard !
 

Well the one time that I did not buy a coordinating 
Chipboard set with the Cosmo Cricket Early Bird  line 
proved its cost ! 
It definitely would have been much more fun to have them on hand for the challenge . 

So I simply made 3 cards to include food/kitchen inspired ideas

Featuring buttons from Such Sweet Tierney.

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Very cute Pearl! I love them all!

BabyBokChoy said...

They are so fun and adorable and I LOVE those papers. I have them on preorder which means I won't get any of them till every last bit has come in :( :( :( Yours make me really want them even more!