Friday, May 29, 2009

Be inspired by what's around us !

The latest mini challenge for us over at My Scrapbook Nook 
is to : 

Just look around with an artist's eye and see what pops out and inspires you! 
I choose my fave handbag 
( it didnt cost much , it's fabric - so light to carry ) &
people sometimes stop me to ask about it ! )
& here's my layout inspired by my bag : 


I thought of making paper ruffles at first to mimic those on my bag 
but decided to de-hoard one of my fave satin ruffled trim.

Supplies : Using Jenni Bowlin Die Cut pp , Crate Paper Lillian pp, CC early bird pps , Pink Paislee Fascinating pp & border sticker, , Distress Stickles, bling & pearls , Prima Canvas tag , AC Foam stickers, , MM Metal embossed butterfly , Doodlebug Design cs stickers

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Love your funky bag AND your awesome page! Great job!

3left Feet said...

love love love the idea... **STOLEN**

baha I just soooo stole IT!! lol nah, I will totally lift it and give you kudo's