Saturday, November 01, 2008

Inspired Blueprints Sketch #3 - Crate Paper Mia Collection


Tried out the Crate Paper Mia Collection - including the glittered die cuts ,
more corrugated cardboard with crackled paint ( tattered rose - which was also inked ) ,
Rhonna Farrer Quote Rub on with some crackle accent on the swirls
Inking with Inkessentials Ink blending foam - liberating for me ! LOL !
highly recommended to reach well & easily further into the page
& much softer effects can be achieved
without any ink on your fingers
if you do use the pads with the tool as well !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that Mia collection and crackle paint I need me some of that :)

Lisa said...

this is beautiful, I love all the different accents!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Pearl this is so 3d it's amazing. The crackle inks are new to me - have to try them someday.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very pretty page. I like nothing better than ink & paint, but i have yet to try crackles. I want to get crackel medium so it will work with all my acrylics & save money as the Rangers paints are quite pricey here!

Audrey Pettit said...

Whoa, how beautiful! I love that textured cardboard on here with the crackle paint. Never heard of the ink blending foam before. How cool. Looks awesome.