Saturday, November 22, 2008

He said... she said ...




""So you think we can dance ?""

My DD at her kindergarden graduation concert in 2001 at 6 years old.

Potty people brings to mind He Said ...She said ... or love /relationships kind of topic.

I found this old pic of my DD , & never scrapped much her kindy days if ever, so I had a go here .

I was so tickled by this Sandylion sticker of potty people decided to use the Magistical Memories' Potty People on top of the stickers - the chipboard was inked & I added a Glitz Design metallic pink flourish on the female chippie following the design on the sticker.

other supplies : Sandylion patterned paper , caption stickers , Creative Imagination Journaling spot , Glitz Design rub ons .

1 comment:

twinkle teaches said...

This is so cute!
tina