Friday, September 12, 2008

Music Break - Featured Artiste - Filippa Giordano

Currently highly inspired by many wonderful European scrappers & cardmakers & so I decided to add a European flavour for my listening pleasure ! 

I have embedded one of my fave female European singers, Filippa Giordano,  on top right hand side of my blog here  so that I can also listen to her when scrappin' sometimes  !

More song selections at the end of " Heaven Knows ".

I would prefer to be able to have that music video playing on repeat though - does anyone know how to embed it in the blog such that it will be on auto repeat ? 

1 comment:

Paula J Atkinson said...

I had music embedded into my blog code & eventually I had to remove it because it was causing other people's computers to crash when they dropped by!!!
luxilemt